Feeling Great

Today I felt great when I woke up. I could talk and walk, and see remarkably better than in the past few months. I even have energy. I really tried to do more but not overdo it, so I brought my babysitter to the library with the children and went out. I made it to two stores, was able to eat, picked them up, and we're back home. Had a great nap and now off to eat again. I am very grateful. By whatever means God has used to show His mercy to me, I am praising Him!

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
“The Lord is my portion,” says my soul,
“therefore I will hope in him.”
Lamentations 3:22-24

You can head on over to Psalm 147, as I have been continually meditating on. Especially with the snow coming in the next few days. What a great reminder!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who We Are Waiting For: The Rescuer

Who We are Waiting For: The Refuge

Who We are Waiting For: The Shepherd