Down to 2 Mestinon

Physical update: As far as I understand, Mestinon is treating my symptoms (allowing me to swallow, talk, etc.) and the steroid is trying to stop my body from producing an antibody, and the antibody is causing all of these problems to begin with, but it has not been confirmed specifically what antibody it is. I have had a very busy weekend, and still only needed to take 2 Mestinon as of today, as opposed to 6 as of last weekend. So . . . hopefully this means the regimen is working. Yay!

Comments

  1. Jo, I'm so amazed and encouraged by your faith, especially your grace in facing your current challenges. I really like reading your blog posts and the quotes from scripture are refreshing. Peace to all of you.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who We Are Waiting For: The Rescuer

Who We are Waiting For: The Refuge

Who We are Waiting For: The Shepherd