Heading into the Best of Both worlds

Okay - So I am going back to work. Only part time though. The closed doors and windows opened in all the right places for me to go back to teaching Orchestra and directing Musical Theater at MNHS in January. By then Naomi will be about 1 year old, probably toddling about, and looking to be entertained. =) I guess this totally undoes my profile. Well, I am enjoying being with Naomi daily but also looking forward to planning a spring concert and lining hs students up to deliver Seussical the Musical in March. What a totally fun show! I can practically see the show happening before my eyes as I listen to the music. I guess I found a niche.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who We Are Waiting For: The Rescuer

Who We are Waiting For: The Refuge

Who We are Waiting For: The Shepherd